The adolescent inpatient program is housed in a separate, 8-bed unit that provides 24-hour supervised care and evidence-based treatment for adolescent boys, ages 13–17 with psychiatric, addictive and co-occurring disorders.
During inpatient treatment, patients will learn to manage their mental health or addiction issues through a combination of behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities and medication.
- 24-hour assessment and admission
- Board certified physicians and licensed professional staff
- Discharge planning and collaboration with schools and providers
- Family and group therapies
- Medication management
- Family education and counseling