Woodland Springs inpatient program provides 24-hour supervised care and evidence-based treatment for adolescents, ages 13–17 with psychiatric, addictive and co-occurring disorders. Males and females are on separate and secure units, but will come together for regular group therapy sessions.
During inpatient treatment, patients will learn to manage their mental health or addiction issues through a combination of behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities and medication.
- 24-hour assessment and admission
- Board certified physicians and licensed professional staff
- Discharge planning and collaboration with schools and providers
- Family and group therapies
- Medication management
- Family education and counseling